New Winter Hours
Mon - Fri: 11 AM to 7 PM | Sat. - 11 AM to 5 PM | Closed Sundays
Beginning Saturday, February 18th, we will be having a fantastic Inventory Blowout Sale! You will receive 30% off of your purchases if paying by cash and 20% if you are using a credit card.
This sale only applies to in-stock regularly priced merchandise. The only products that are exempt from this sale are Mavalus Tape and Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty.
No other discounts apply and all sales are final.
ANNUAL HOUSE CLEANING SALE BEGINS FEB. 16TH
What is that you may ask? Every year we place all of our samples, discontinued/slightly damaged products, display items, office supplies etc. on clearance. This year we added mystery grab bags for $5.00. For every $25 you spend, you will receive a mystery bag free.
All Clearance Items: Cash only, no returns!
- Stimulates the imagination and creativity
- Enhances learning through hands-on kinesthetic involvement
- Provides for quiet, independent play or interaction with others.
- Needs no glue or preparation
- Appeals to ages 3 to 103
NOW AVAILABLE AT THE "STATION"
BELIEVE IT OR NOT! LEFT-HANDED SCISSORS ARE NOW HERE
SCIENCE FAIR TIME!
From spuds to circuits, project boards to books, we are your first stop for your science fair needs.
We have things that will shock, soar and stimulate you.
Need ideas? We have several books full of fun ideas!
Need project boards? You just have to pick out the color!
Don't have time to deal with letter stencils? We have the
letters all cut out and ready for use, no glue needed!
Come on in and check us out, you will be glad you did!!
Frequently Asked Questions about our Lamination:
Question: (customer walking into the store) What’s burning?
Answer: It’s the laminating machine.
Question: How much is your lamination?
Answer: $1.39 per linear ft. except on “Lamination Bonanza Day".
Question: What and when is Lamination Bonanza Day?
Answer: ”Lamination Bonanza Day" is every Tuesday and the price is $1.09 per linear ft.
Question: What is the thickness of your lamination?
Question: How wide is your laminator?
Answer: 24 in.
Question: Why did you run that blank sheet of paper through the laminator before mine?
Answer: We need to send a blank sheet through to make sure there is no glue residue. We start the counter after that test piece has cleared the machine. You do not pay for the test paper.
Things we will not Laminate!
- Thermal papers or any paper activated by heat, such as some event tickets.
- Paper that contains staples, sand, glitter, or metallic clasps/paper clips - they can damage the laminator.
- Paper containing heavy layer of crayon - the crayon may smear from the intense heat.
- Large, glossy wall posters - past experience tells us lamination tends to bubble and not stick to these posters.
- Valuable items such as stamps, baseball cards (autographed) or other collectibles – lamination can destroy their value.
- Nothing smaller than 3 inches
Tips in preparing your lamination
- Make sure any glue is dry.
- If there are varying thicknesses applied to the paper make sure they are placed at least ½ inch in from the edge of the paper.
- Long banners should be cut in pieces if they are longer than 4 ft. and wider than 15”.
- Small pieces need to be at least 1 ½” to 2 inches in size. It is very dangerous for the associate to place very small pieces into the laminator. Burns can occur.
Check out these other cool items at Education Station today!
Don't forget to check out
the clearance section.
Great for Anchor Charts